Money Printing Public Company of the Republic of Indonesia ( Peruri ) is a State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) that is trusted by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia to print banknotes and coins Rupiah and product security documents or valuable paper non currencies. Founded on September 15, 1971, Peruri is a merger of two companies namely PN. Printing Kebayoran (PERKEBA) and PN. Artha Yasa. As the Government Regulation No. 32 of 2006, Peruri given the task and responsibility to print the amount of money (banknotes and coins), passport book, stamp duty, excise band and book / certificate of land.
In order to repair and Human Resource development company that has an important role in the nation’s economy, is currently open job Peruri latest in 2017 with more information can be seen below.
Power Contracts for the position of Secretary
- Citizen Indonesia (evidenced by KTP.identitas of valid)
- Minimum D3 Secretary
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Maximum age 28 years, with a limit of oldest birth date January 1, 1989
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Willing to be assigned in Karawang and Jakarta
- Have integrity and high initiative
- Having the ability to communicate and the ability of the English languages, both spoken and written
- Never and / or going through court proceedings / involved in lawsuits
- Unbound working with companies / institutions any
- Never be dismissed in disgrace as employees at the company / institution anywhere
If you are interested in applying the latest recruitment Peruri above, please apply via the website: https://ppm-reksel.com/peruri by following the registration instructions. There is no other path is used for sending application other than the official website.
To allow you to register online, prepare in advance some of the following document. Data from these documents is required to fill out the registration form.
- Identity Card (KTP) is still valid
- Diploma / Certificate of Graduation (SKL) which will be used to apply
- Transcript that will be used to apply
- Passport photo JPG format with a maximum file size of 100KB (maximum 3 months)
- Men: Blue background photograph
- Woman: Red background photograph
- Applicants are required to upload a document at the time of registration of the Online JPG format, each file / document the maximum size of 500KB, which consists of:
- Valid ID card
- Diploma / Certificate of Graduation (SKL) First used to fill the data currently online registasi
- First Transcript (required to show CPI) used to fill the data currently online registasi